So why did we perform the Juki TL-2000Qi review? Well Juki are a high-quality brand, known for their durable builds. They are well known for being big manufactures who provide products to other manufactures such as fashion products to high end technology products. In my opinion, they are a very reputable brand who have lots and loyal customers. It’s no surprise that their sewing machines are high quality, and the Juki TL2000Qi is just that, quality.
We also think the Juki TL-2000Qi is a great starting point for beginners. It does have a bit of a learning curve, but due to its long lasting capabilities, it’s the perfect sewing machine for beginners to get settled into.
Reviewing the Features of the Juki TL-2000Qi
The Juki TL-2000Qi has a lot of important features, some are unique to this specific machine, before we go over our thoughts on this sewing machine, its important to dive into the features. The following are the features of the Juki TL-2000Qi and what we think of them:
- 1500 SPM: The Juki TL 2000Qi comes with a 1500 SPM, which is extremely fast. This allows you to finish bigger projects such as quilts much faster. Many other sewing machines tend to have around an 800 SPM, so if you do love creating big projects or you’re a quilter, then this is a significant benefit to you.
- Automatic Needle Threader: As with most sewing machines these days, automatic needle threaders are very popular. No one like to strain their eyes trying to thread the needle, and Juki understand that which is why they included a very easy to use automatic needle threader on their sewing machines.
- Aluminium Arm and Base: If you are knowledgeable in sewing machines, you probably know that industrial sewing machines use aluminium for most of their parts due to the high-quality metal’s durability. The Aluminium arm and base have been added to the Juki TL-2000Qi to reduce vibrations significantly and increase durability. This ensures that you get a perfect stitch for longer periods than you would with other sewing machines.
- Extension Table: Some sewing machines do not include an extended table. Extended tables are designed for people who are working on larger projects such as quilts. The Juki TL-2000Qi was designed for quilters in mind so it is a great benefit to get an extended table with a sewing machine that has a very high SPM.
- Bright White LED: The new upgraded bright white LED is a perfect addition to this sewing machine, as some machines have a dull LED which doesn’t really help in the dark, the JUKI LED is a high quality one which means you will not struggle to see in dark rooms.
- Advanced Thread Trimming: The advanced thread trimming system on the Juki TL-2000Qi allows you to cut the top thread and bobbin simply by rocking your heel back on the foot control. How much easier could you want it to be?
The Juki-2000Qi is a very durable sewing machine, with some parts being made out of aluminium, you do not have to worry about it breaking after the first two years. This is especially beneficial for a lot of people as it’s quite common to get attached to a sewing machine after you have learned how to use it.
This sewing machine has been specially designed for those that love to make quilts. You will not be able to make a high-quality quilt on a sewing machine that has a low SPM and no extended table, it will just be to tricky and slow. So, if you are a quilter and like big projects, then the design of the Juki-2000Qi is probably a massive thumbs up for you.
The Juki-2000Qi has also been perfected in terms of performance, it produces a great finish if you know how to use the sewing machine correctly, I wouldn’t be surprised if some small businesses used this exact model as it can create a very professional look.
The price of this sewing machine is exceptional for the quality it has. It is great value for money and that is the main reason I wanted to review this sewing machine. If you shop around, you will probably not find anything that compares to this sewing machine in terms of price and quality.
The Juki-2000Qi is not a plug and play sewing machine, there is quite a learning curve with this specific model, but with all great things, there is always a great learning curve. So, if you are not a patient person and want to jump straight into projects after receiving your sewing machine, then this model may not be for you.
There are a lot of things that need adjusting on this machine such as the thread tension, now the downside to this is that if you do not adjust it correctly, then it will not sew correctly, and you will have issues. There has been the odd report about the sewing machine not sewing properly, but this will just be the few users who do not know how to adjust correctly. Most users have no issues at all. So, if you have some understanding of adjusting sewing machines, you shouldn’t have an issue.
What Do the Customers Think?
Most users absolutely love this sewing machine, 80% gave it a five-star review and only have good things to say about it. They love how sturdy the sewing machine is and how durable it is. Most importantly, they love how easy it is to sew quilts and complete large projects. Overall, this sewing machine has a big thumbs up from buyers in comparison to other sewing machines and users have said it is worth the money.
Juki TL-2000Qi Review Verdict
Ok, so you are probably wondering what score I would give this sewing machine after performing a very positive Juki TL-2000Qi review. Overall I would give it a 9.4/10. Although it is a little pricey, its great value for money. It comes with very attractive features for quilters, has been built to be extremely durable for those who hate having to cash out on a sewing machine every few years and Juki are a very reputable brand who never fail to amaze me.
The customers also loved the Juki TL-2000Qi due to the quality it produces once adjusted correctly. It has a small amount of bad reviews from customers most likely unable to adjust it due to lack of knowledge on adjustments.
If you have a budget of $500-$1000 and you love quilting or completing large projects, then this machine is for you.
If you enjoyed this review and would like to see more, then drop a comment below and tell us which sewing machine you would like us to review next! Thank you for reading!